Jul 18, 2010

Day 181: DS Reflected

This is my DS reflected on the back of a Hoagiefest button/badge/pin thing my brother gave me. Why? No idea, but I like how it looks. Why did my brother give me this thing? 'Cause I'm some kind of nutcase about the apparently annual Wawa Hoagiefest. It continues to come off as hilariously ridiculous to me and no one else. They have this mascot whose name, as far as I know, is the Hoagieman, and he's some one-man cartoon homage/parody of the Beatles. (My brother's coworkers came up with the name Flaps Jackson, which I think suits him perfectly, but I have no idea why.) It's just a big advertising campaign, but the message seems to be "peace, love, and harmony through sandwiches". Being a big fan of sandwiches, Wawa's in particular, this is a sentiment I can get behind. If only it were actually promoting that instead of discounted lunch/snack items.

Um, yeah. Please excuse the tangent. And sorry to anyone now craving a sandwich.

Aaaand, now I'm craving a sandwich! Curses!

UPDATE: I have had a sandwich! It was good.

1 comment: