May 31, 2010

Day 140: The Mean Magician

Pecan: "Your axe bounces off the Mean Magician's magic cloak. 'Hahaha! Your weapons are useless!'"
Fetch: "Oh no! What do we do?? I ran out of magic, and Prince Roaralon is useless without his axe!"
Roary: "Hey!"
Pecan: "The Mean Magician floats in the air and charges up a ball of lightning!"
Quackie: "Wait, it's my turn! I'm going to invoke my Power Gem of Anatidae and aim it at the Magician!"
Roary: "Whoa! I forgot you had that thing. Awesome!"
Pecan: "Okay. Roll d20 and add your Wisdom modifier."
Quackie: "Come oooooon." *rolls a natural 20* "YEAH! Critical hit! I deal 33 damage!"
Fetch and Roary: "Yay!!"
Pecan: "The Power Gem glows a brilliant gold, and a shining narrow beam of light pierces the Mean Magician, who falls to his hands and knees. 'Where did you find such power??'"
Roary: "We're not telling you, you meanie!"
Pecan: "The Mean Magician stumbles weakened toward his crimson throne and reaches for the jewelled lever next to it. 'You haven't won, Hero Team. The battle has only begun.'"

1 comment: