Apr 11, 2010

Day 90: Who's in the Kitchen?

I didn't turn the light on. There is SOMEONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE!
Wait, I don't live alone. And it's only my brother.
Erm. Well, anyway, I like this photo for two reasons. Kind of. And I don't expect anyone else to agree. Anyway, one of them is how much black I got into it without it being stupidly dark. (Though it is on the fuzzy side.)
The other reason is the fact that I got a photo that *can't* be taken when the sun is up and still actually kind of like it. Okay, so maybe that second reason isn't a reason at all. (I like it because I like it?) But for all I complain about having to use indoor light sometimes, it was nice to do something outdoor light can't do. Even though I didn't exactly intend to do that. I kind of wasted much of today on non-photo things, and forgot to actually bring my DS when I went out. Blah and sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one! Love the lines, and love all the black shadow.

    ReplyDelete