Mar 15, 2010

Day 63: Photos of Lateness

I both didn't like any of the photos I got yesterday and was too many hours late getting something up, so I'm going to go ahead and post two older photos and hope that's good enough... (Bleh. I suck.)

Both are from the day I attempted random symmetry photos. I'll call the first Closet Cube.
The world looks very interesting through a mirrored image. An ordinary closet (still unpainted since built) becomes this strange... fixture. I wonder what you'd keep in it, or if it does anything. Or maybe it's the entrance to a secret tunnel to an underground vault. I have no idea.

I shall call the second photo... Dresser Diamonds. Hooray, alliteration!
Well, one of them is a dresser. The other diamond is the spackle on the other unpainted part of my room, lining the border between the pieces of wall that were already there and the parts added. For whoever might be interested, the items on my dresser from... err, top to middle, are a basket full of random books (with volume 1 of the Phoenix Wright manga pokin' out), a lava lamp that hasn't worked in well over a decade, a stack consisting of a Japanese/English dictionary, my Bible, and a Guinness World Records book, and my mutant black robo-kitty who I have named Arthas Menethil. You probably think I'm insane whether you recognize the name or not.

Anyway, I hope I don't mess up again next time...

1 comment:

  1. This isn't a mess-up! These are fun photos! The top one looks like a window looking down on a teeny baseball diamond, does it not? And the second looks like some odd abstract art sculpture. :D

    ReplyDelete